Erik has been a naval aviator, flown for major airlines and served in management positions in the defense and aerospace industries. He met Josh Millsapps while getting his MBA at the George Washington University. Erik provides leadership and supports MB&A’s Human Resources, Financial Management and Contracts.
- Financial Management 60% 60%
- Human Resources & Performance 20% 20%
- Contracts & Negotiation 20% 20%
Josh has spent more than 20 years working in management and technology consulting. Prior to MB&A he was a partner at Ironbridge and the founder of Response Consulting. He leads and is responsible for MB&A’s Product Development, Customer Success and Sales & Marketing teams.
- Talking to Customers 30% 30%
- Leading Teams 30% 30%
- Knocking Down Obstacles 40% 40%
ExAM Product Owner
Sean has more than 20 years of experience in supporting the development of digital experiences that are built with humans in mind. He is the ExAM product owner and leads the ExAM Product and Quality Assurance teams.
- Designing Features 60% 60%
- Duct Tape & Bailing Wire 20% 20%
- Feeding the Team 20% 20%
Service Desk Manager
Crystal leads and supports MB&A service desk efforts ensuring our customers get the right experience when they experience difficulty.
- Mentoring Team Members 30% 30%
- Solving the Hard Problems 30% 30%
- Delivering Outcomes 40% 40%
Senior Engagement Director
Kerry has more than 20 years of technology experience. She has spent most of the last decade supporting and leading Salesforce projects. She is currently responsible for delivering MB&A’s support of the Department of Veteran Affairs Digital Transformation Center.
- Embracing the Grind 30% 30%
- Leading Teams 30% 30%
- Defying the Odds 40% 40%
Director, Customer Success
Lauren has more than 20 years of experience including a myriad of leadership roles in technology. She is currently responsible for Customer Success at MB&A including support for all ExAM and Salesforce Project implementations.
- Organizing Chaos 30% 30%
- Building Systems 30% 30%
- Exceeding Customer Expectations 40% 40%
Charu is a Salesforce Application and Systems Architect and longest serving MB&A employee. She provides technical direction across all MB&A Salesforce teams including our product, implementation and strategic accounts teams.
- Making the Impossible…Possible 20% 20%
- Staying a Step Ahead of Salesforce 30% 30%
- Architecting Solutions 50% 50%
Strategic Account Executive
Bradley leads MB&A sales efforts across our public sector team and within strategic accounts. He also leads MB&A’s partnership with Salesforce on the sales side in order to harmonize our go to market strategy with Salesforce account teams.
- Delivering Customer Outcomes 60% 60%
- Spreading the Good Word of ExAM 20% 20%
- Building Relationships 20% 20%
Robert manages our technical documentation, marketing and social outreach across MB&A and ExAM use cases and brands. If you found us online its because Robert found you.
- Writing Blog Articles 20% 20%
- Managing Technical Documentation 20% 20%
- Managing the ExAM Megaphone 60% 60%