As a Project Coordinator, you will work under the guidance of an Engagement Director supporting a variety of product implementations to ensure they are completed on time and within budget. You will oversee small parts of the larger projects and are primarily responsible for administrative tasks and documentation that is needed to support the implementation. Although the Engagement Director is ultimately responsible for the company’s projects, you will work hand in hand with them to make sure all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently and assist with end-to-end implementations, integration, business readiness and communications. The Project Coordinator also works with various members of the project team and the client to develop a timeline, create work items and oversee progress to make sure goals are met on time.
- Planning and scheduling project meetings, meeting minutes, contact lists and action items
- Participate in both internal and external meetings, keeping accurate notes and distributing meeting minutes as appropriate
- Help identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
- Manage conflict and customer dissatisfaction by taking ownership of issues and working proactively with stakeholders to resolve in a timely manner
- Provide regular project status updates to the stakeholders and the senior change management, identify and escalate project risks
- Support the execution of project deadlines, priorities, and workflows while monitoring daily progress.
- Ensure team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits
- Assist in the collection, assessment and document business requirements,
- Assist in preparing user acceptance test cases, coordinates user testing with all the impacted stakeholders
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed.
- Develop and maintain Product communication material including newsletters and PowerPoint presentations.
- Support the Project Team as-needed with short and long-term project objectives.
- Interface with various Stakeholders in meetings and correspondence.
- Handle multiple tasks and determine priorities in an ever-changing environment.
- Work independently as well as in a team-based environment.
- Organize and prioritize work effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solves by providing timely and accurate data and analyses.
- Remain flexible//adaptable as priorities change.
- Positively influence others and gain cooperation.
- Communicate effectively and tactfully; both orally and in writing.
- Help ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong proofreading, grammar, and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to responsiveness and achieving tasks on deadline
- Professional level of organization
- Flexible team player
- Ability to function and multitask under pressure
- Ability to support multiple team members on different projects simultaneously
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Understanding of Agile methodology
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Two plus years of Project or Account Management experience (do not require PMP certification)
- Proven customer service background
- Proven friendly telephone voice and demeanor
- Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Curious, always seeking to learn more and understand
- Scrum Master experience a plus
- Experience working in Salesforce a plus