MB&A, a service-disabled veteran-owned small business, is a different kind of management consulting company committed to solving the biggest problems facing some of the world’s largest, most complex, and challenging organizations. We solve problems by engaging client organizations on several fronts: Enterprise Intelligence, Organizational Transformation, Security, Education & Training, and Communications & Marketing. Our team leverages some of the world’s most powerful and transformative enterprise technologies from companies like Troux Technologies, Salesforce, SAAB North America, and others to craft solutions that provide better insight into your organization, so that you can improve performance, increase return on investment, and stay secure in a rapidly changing world.
As a company we are committed to delivering unparalleled client value by thinking outside the box to deliver innovative solutions that are crafted to meet your unique requirements.
- We deliver FAST: Time boxed and agile is how we work best. We believe in iterative delivery of agile solutions. Problem solving with the client is a dialog best had in near real time.
- We are always learning: Personal and organizational development are part of our core competencies as well as part of our DNA. We believe in the value of always learning from peers, mentors and formal education.
- We communicate freely: We believe that the one of the biggest factors in the value of an idea is the degree to which it can be communicated and understood. Communication is the cornerstone of execution and the world today has developed incredible capabilities to enhance our ability to communicate, collaborate and coordinate with our clients and stakeholders.
- We adjust on the fly: We believe in agility and it is built into every aspect of our organization across our processes, projects and people.
- We always think of the client first: It seems simple but doing what’s best for the client is good business. We depend on references for our next job and we won’t jeopardize that for a short term gain — ever.
- We aren’t afraid to fail: Innovation only happens when allow yourself to think without boundaries. Sometimes those thoughts can transform an industry. We never want you to look back and wish you hadn’t thrown out that drawing on the back of the napkin.
Want to know why you should contract with Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business? Read this.