For the past 5 years, our team at MB&A has released an annual white paper to update our clients and stakeholders on our enterprise field, management, inspections, and compliance services. This year marks a significant turning point, insofar as we have moved beyond simply covering our ExAM4Inspections mobile apps and flagship Extensible Assessment Manager (ExAM) Salesforce AppExchange product to include the broader suite of products, such as:
- Key Features of Enterprise Inspections covers important areas of enterprise compliance programs that are often overlooked (e.g., Scheduling and Risk Assessment)
- ExAM4Inspections is a mobile app (compatible with iOS and Android) that is tailored for inspections, field services, and collecting data
- ExAM supports data collection, evaluations, and business process execution as a Salesforce AppExchange product
- ExAMRV is a remote video inspection and quality assurance product that enables virtual collaborations and inspections in areas that are hard to reach or dangerous
- ExAM Achieve enables rapid training, certification, deployment, and badging of every stakeholder involved in your business processes via Salesforce
- ExAM Document Designer allows users to report on compliance use cases at scale and in a cost effective manner
- ExAM Connect facilitates the easy exchange of compliance data with other Salesforce orgs and third-party systems
- ExAM Statistical Analysis helps customers to evaluate their compliance and data collection efforts in search of variance and outliers by previewing a product on our roadmap
- Implementation & Consulting Services showcases the “MB&A Way” – i.e., our proprietary approach to delivering compliance solutions from implementation and modernization to ongoing operations
At just under 50 pages, “ExAM: Supporting Enterprise Field, Management, Inspections, and Compliance” offers a comprehensive examination of the challenges faced by enterprise compliance customers and how our product suite addresses these challenges. The millions of data calls and inspections we have performed over the past 10 years have helped us to understand the complexity and nuances of compliance programs across industries and sectors. We’ve built our product suite to enable the full range of activities, handle complexity, and maintain usability, all the while anticipating our customers’ future needs.
To request a copy of MB&A’s 2021 white paper, please fill out this form. Due to the nature of some of the materials we share, we must review requests prior to fulfillment. However, once we have determined eligibility, you can expect to receive your white paper within two business days.